High Reflective Coating Services
- Feature Water Resistance, Waterproof, Eco Friendly
- Thickness 1 Millimeter (mm)
- Shelf Life 24 Months
- Surface Smooth
- Main Material Acrylic
- Application Method Brush
- Style Liquid Coating
- Supply Ability : 5000 Box Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1400.00 - 4000.00 INR/Box
- 1 Box
- 1 Millimeter (mm)
- Water Resistance, Waterproof, Eco Friendly
- Liquid Coating
- 24 Months
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5000 Box Per Week
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat
When the heat reflective paint dries, it forms a very fine layer on the roof surface. The ceramic beads produce a glowing barrier as well as reflect the heat back to the environment.Ridex thermoseal is a very strong and tough coating material developed with hollow-core ceramic micro spheres, irregular particulate and strands in a complex 100% acrylic suspension with better adhesion and abrasion resistant features.The heat reflective paint is perfect to use on Asbestos sheets, Enameled steel, Aluminium roofing, Galvanized steel, Cement tiles, Clay tiles, Polycarbonate sheets, RCC roofs and Asphalt shingles.White is always suggested for utmost thermal benefits.
Advantages of Coating:
- It minimizes the peak time day temperature by about 12-25% of the roof
- It stops 80% of UV rays as well as 90% of solar infrared rays
- It resists crack formation as well as leakage on the roofs.
- It reduces the air conditioning cost, capital cost as well as operating expenses.
- It removes heat island effect.
- It decreases carbon footprint of building.
- Outstanding Heat Insulation Properties.
- Brilliant Water Repellency.
- Easy to use
- Exceptional Resistance to UV Radiation and Chemical Attack
White or Grey
Types of Reflective Coatings
Heat Reflective Paint