Industrial Cellulose Fibers
- Usage Paper Production or Chemical Cellulose
- Height 2 Millimeter (mm)
- Color Grey
- Material Plant Based Material
- Technique Interlocking
- Supply Ability : 5000 Box Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Box
- 150.00 - 300.00 INR/Box
- 2 Millimeter (mm)
- Plant Based Material
- Paper Production or Chemical Cellulose
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 5000 Box Per Week
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
Relying on the technical expertise and outstanding knowledge of our team of resources, we have been successful in carving a niche for ourselves as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Industrial Cellulose Fibers. The cellulose fibres are the essential demand of various industries. Our clients can avail this range of fibres from us at nominal prices. The Industrial Cellulose Fibers is strictly checked on several industrial parameters.
Plexi Color Line Paint
Concrete or Asphalt
Further details :
We offer our clients with industrial cellulose fibers widely used in the Paint and Coating Industry. These industrial cellulose fibers provide reinforcement and sag resistance to tile grout to enable it to hold in place on vertical surface. Generally used between 2-4 % percent by weight, these cellulose fibers prevent oil migration and increase tensile strength. Moreover, these are also used for cellulose fiber in paint formulations.
- Textured Paint: Our industrial cellulose fibers are deployed in textured paint for an assortment of purposes. It can offer a stringy look, which is an other option to the popcorn impact in roof paints. This can additionally offer extra fortification to the layer that can decrease mud breaking.
- Putty Compounds: Pipe Sealants mixes utilize Cellulose Fibers to create a putty mastic consistency.
- Extruded Asphalt Rubber Sealants: Our product offers oil assimilation to rubber or asphalt performed sealants to wipe out oil movement amid application as well as storage.
- Grouts: These give fortification and droop imperviousness to grout of tile to permit it to hold set up on upright surfaces. This is normally deployed between 2-4% by the weight.
- Manufacturing of industrial cellulose fibers include: Personalize Building Items. (RPM) division, Schluter Systems, Laticrete, Orcon, C. Cure, DAP, Jamo, Futura Ind, W.F. Taylor, Bostik, Pakmix Products, Boutherm Grouts and Mapei.
- Epoxy Mastics: Epoxy mastics have utilized Cellulose Fibers since it offers droop resistance, and stream control, yet textured the film that was worthy in some cement repair uses.
- White Acrylic Ceiling Coatings Deploy Cellulose Fibers: Our fibers will enhance tensile quality of the covering that will increase the sturdiness of the layer when presented to pedestrian traffic against HVAC repair.