Price And Quantity
- 1400.00 - 4000.00 INR/Box
- 1 Box
- Waterproofing Chemical
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Box Per Day
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum Packaging
- Maharashtra, Haryana, Goa
We are a broadly recognized firm based in Mumbai,Maharashtra, India and are engaged in offering our clients excellent quality Waterproof Coating Agent that is extensively used during the construction of buildings to prevent walls from moisture. This chemical is processed utilizing fine grade chemical substances with the use of advanced technology under the supervision of our deft professionals. Offered Waterproof Coating Agent is offered to our reputed clients in a various packaging as per their requirements and can be easily at a market leading price range.
- Precise pH value
- Longer shelf life
Waterproof Coating Agent
Ridex OR is an excellent waterproof coating agent for Glazed china chips or I.P.S. finished surfaces!
Many times it happens that when the monsoon is at the doorsteps, water proofing becomes inevitable, but is not possible to carry it out in conventional way, due to many reasons like :
a) Lack of time
b) Lack of funds
c) Lack of awareness about the bad shape of terrace surface, etc.
This is when Ridex OR waterproof coating agent comes in handy due to its non invasive, economical, fast yet reliable application!
Ridex OR is a solvent based system, having Melaminc, Silicone & Acrylates as active ingredients. It can be easily applied with brush or sprayed on clean & dry surface to achieve a water proof & highly hydrophobic surface. The best feature of Ridex OR waterproof coating agent is that no invasive methods like chiseling or breaking or V grooving is required.
Coverage : (A) On glazed china chip surfaces : About 100 to 110 Sq. Ft. per Kg
(B) On smooth I.P.S. surfaces : About 80 to 90 Sq. Ft. per Kg.
Application Method :
(1) Wash & clean the surface to be waterproofed. Make sure there are no earlier coating of water proof compounds. If present, that should be removed before washing the surface.
(2) Observe the surface carefully to identify any cracks present. If found, cracks should be first moistened & a priming coat of Ridex AP should be applied on the cracks with a brush. After about 15-20 mins, apply a homogeneously mixed mixture of 1 part Ridex AP & 1 part fresh cement on the cracks.
(3) After at least 2 hours, apply Ridex OR on entire surface with a clean & dry brush.
Allow the coat to set for at least one night. Do not disturb or wet the surface during setting time.
Packing : Available in 20/50/210 Kg.s
Shelf Life : At least one year in scaled container away from heat.
Important : If splashed on face, medical help should be sought immediately.